Tuesday 22 January 2008



Anyone recongize their self in this photo of old boys taken in the early 60's on camping holiday,

I can reconize Teachers Bill Bishop, John Osborne & Ron Brabbins in the back row, in the row in front is Martin Chivers, Peter England, Rex Watchman now living in Ipswich married and working as LGV out of Felixstowe Docks.

Mick Chamberlain fair hair and white tee-shirt would love to hear from you mick.

Headmaster D.D.Littlejohns in front remember the D. D. Rap best head any school could have.

Front row second from left Dave Carney was living near Hertford, David Vyse now living on I.O.Wight worked as a lighthouse man for 25yrs.

Hope any one looking at the site might recongize people if so contact me Roger Taylor 01604 787749 Mobile 07815560086 would love to hear from any old boy from any year./

5 comments:

robertaddison said...

HI
I way at Pishiobury from 1973-1976
Mr Bentley was head followed by Mr White about 75.
I returned to look at the place on the 17-06-10 to take a look and was taken back years ,good time and bad time are now being remembered, anyone around from that period?
Robert Addison now 50

antony dorrington said...

i was at pishiobury 1973 -1976 they used to call me doddy.i cant remember many names from that time,robert the is a facebook page for people who was at pishiobury you should join.i have i think the is about 12 at moment.im antony dorrington on it.

Tony jefferies said...

I was there also 73 to 76 I remember you I hope u do me. I loved that place it was my home. I was best long distance runner. Mrs white made me a cake lol. Love too meet u all

Tony jefferies said...

Same as u Tony 73 to 76. Please contact me because we both have very special memories and I was happy. Mr White was the best. Mr Bentley was old school with his red v12 e type

Tony jefferies said...

Remember Angus, Simmons little Reed and greenaway little power house of a boy